5.0

I want to completely disregard my past and old review. Wonderlake Vet is the best vet my family and I have ever been to.

Last time there was some misinterpretation on my end. My cat had a heart murmur. Today I brought in my seven month old ragdoll kitten to be microchipped and neutered. They took the best care of him.

He was done in only three hours. They got everything done and taken care of. All the staff are extremely kind, professional, and personable. The other vet I was considering taking my kitten to wanted a way to waste time and make extra money.

My kitten has all his shots and is caught up with everything. I have the paperwork and certificates. The only thing left to do was have him neutered. I didn’t want to do a “wellness” visit and then schedule to have him neutered on a separate day.

That would have been two separate appointments, they charge for one appointment, and everything is extra such as blood work. However, at WonderLake Vet there was no hassle or BS. I didn’t have to do some “wellness“ visit, I wasn’t charged all those extra fees, and everything was efficient. I had my kitten neutered, microchipped, and the bloodwork was included.

While at WonderLake Vet, my car broke down. The veterinarians gathered to help me and tried to jump my car. They do actually care about their patients and pets.

They do care about people. I highly recommend WonderLake Vet to anyone.

Comments